Wholesale Account Executive
- 33 locust st., Walnut Creek, CA, us
Responsible for business development activities to build wholesale broker base and drive profitable volume in assigned geography. Represents the company in professional organizations and industry events to help advance the development of our wholesale brand.
• Build and manage account base and maximize geographic opportunities
• Interview prospective accounts, conduct on-site inspection of prospective accounts' operation, and review necessary information required for account approval
• Partner with broker advocate sales team to deliver optimal service levels and foster account relationships
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, innovations and customer adoption and behavior to anticipate and proactively meet customer needs
• Help develop account database and partner in effort to design and deliver ongoing marketing campaigns
• Maintain familiarity with regulatory and industry standards and requirements
• Minimum 8 years in the mortgage lending industry
• Minimum 5 years of successfully developing a wholesale territory
• High comfort level with online technology and web based tools
• Proven high knowledge level of competitive landscape in wholesale vertical
• Familiarity with agency, non-conforming, FHA and VA guidelines
• Ability to work and deliver high productivity in a remote set-up
• Bachelors degree and work equivalent
Base salary plus commission. Medical benefits will be provided.
This is a Direct Hire position.