Dapasoft – MS CRM Developer – Short Term Contract - 100 - 200 Hours
- 111 Gordon Baker Rd, North York, ON L4A 3R1, Canada
Dapasoft has helped many organizations migrate to the public cloud —Azure, Office 365, and Dynamics 365 and we can quickly put the cloud to work for you.
As an IT services company built on a foundation of application development and software consulting capabilities, Dapasoft is uniquely qualified to take our clients through all phases of cloud adoption.
We can move clients from quick “lift and shift” of existing applications into cloud infrastructure services (IaaS) to re-architecting applications harnessing native cloud platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS) capabilities.
Dapasoft – MS CRM Developer – Short Term Contract
- The CRM Developer is responsible for leading the design, development, and execution of application solutions in connection with Microsoft Dynamics customization directives. You will also assist and advise on all relevant data integration projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to achieve the customer’s business requirements
- Leading in the design and architecture sessions with the clients and fellow consultants
- Providing in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and evaluating customer’s business processes against the standard CRM functionality, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client's organizational process
- Creating data migration and integration mappings
- Collecting and documenting business processes and requirements for the project
- Advising customers on best practices for Dynamics CRM, development or integration processes
- Implementation of customization (Plugins, Custom Workflow, web-resources, etc.) related to Dynamics CRM
- Writing technical specifications for planned work
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Consult with upper management on efficient project implementation
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Experience managing complex and simultaneous projects
- At least 5 years of Dynamics CRM experience
- Hands-on role in at least 2 full life cycle implementations of MS Dynamics CRM
- Ability to work under pressure in a time sensitive and high stakes environment
- Must be in reasonable proximity to attend client meetings in the Toronto ON area
No unsolicited agency referrals or phone calls please.