Country Manager - Philippines
Damstra Technology is an ASX-listed Australian provider of integrated workforce management solutions, serving multiple industry segments across the globe. Protecting and connecting everything that is important in our customer’s world is the ethos that runs true in everything that we do.
We develop integrated hardware and software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for our customers in industries with large worksites where safety and compliance are of utmost importance. Our biggest strength as a business is our extraordinary people and superior product suite. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Philippines and the US, we are on a continuous path of growth, transformation, learning and expansion.
We have a newly created role which will act as Country Manager for the Philippines. This role will have direct leadership responsibility for the Global Services Team and indirect (dotted line) responsibility to coordinate the other functions in the Philippines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the customer support function for all clients who use Damstra Products
- Expertise in delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders to ensure continuous improvements in efficiency and customer satisfaction scores
- Build a strong and positive team culture in the Clark office
- Communicate with HQ in Australia, report on progress, and act as the organization’s leader, spokesperson and representative in the Philippines
- Coordinate, develop, and oversee staff, projects, and the company culture
- Develop goals and establish standard operating procedure that are aligned with the organisation’s culture
- Must possess a high degree of financial acumen, with demonstrated understanding of costs vs revenue with a view to driving costs down while maintaining/improving key metrics
- Put in place programs of work to ensure that the Philippines team are able to accurately respond to cultural differences across the different locations Damstra operate in
- Responsible for ROI
- Define and implement annual budget plans and provide regular reports to corporate
- Ensure oversight of all departments located in the Philippines
- Assess company progress, client stability, compile designated reports to submit to corporate
- Solid history of data-driven strategic developmen
- Mentor direct reports
- Candidate must hold a similar position in a BPO or Customer Support setting
- Candidate should have adept experience in the BPO or Customer Support sector
- Must have extensive experience in managing international business
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, or an MBA, or similar practical experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt and PMP Certification is a preference but not required
- Extensive knowledge in Philippine Labor Law and Culture
- Ability to create and implement employee programs to improve effectiveness
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in presenting to high-level internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in interacting with large clients, including at the executive level
- Effective decision making and problem solving
- Proven strategic leader with the ability to motivate the workforce and drive significant change within the organisation
- Decisive and committed
Damstra Technology is a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative organization that lives and breathes its core values; Team Work, Always Safe, Trusted Partner, Focused Agility and Can-Do Attitude. As an organisation we are extremely proud of our people and their contributions.
We offer career opportunities and a number of benefits, including work from overseas, flexible and hybrid work policies, employee incentive programs (cash and shares), purchased leave, unlimited LinkedIn Learning access, training and more.
This is a great opportunity to join a knowledgeable, friendly and supportive team.
Sounds like a good fit for you?
Follow the prompt to apply online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Damstra Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.