Damstra Technology is an Australian-based provider of integrated workforce management solutions to multiple industry segments across the globe. We develop, sell and implement integrated hardware and software-as-a-service (Saas) solutions in industries where safety and compliance are of utmost importance. We are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations as protecting lives is the ethos that runs true in everything that we do.
With a presence across Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, UK and US, we have grown exponentially over the last year after listing on the ASX fifteen months ago. We are entering a new phase with great energy and excitement and see this as a year of continued evolution and transformation.
Welcome to join us as we are going through a period of significant and exciting change which presents huge opportunities ahead!
The Finance Accountant provides a comprehensive suite of accounting and bookkeeping services:
- Accountable for accounts payable processing. Bills and vendor invoices are up-to-date and ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments.
- Sales invoicing and collection, including receipts allocation.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Month end accounting and processing (accruals, prepayment, amortization / depreciation, month end reports, provisions
- Maintaining fixed asset register, includes capitalizations and depreciation/ amortizations.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and schedule preparation
- Record and monthly reconciliations of credit card collections
- Ad-hoc finance queries.
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting and team management
- Accounting certification
- Accounting and bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively and attend to matters timeously.
- Good working knowledge of PAYG, GST and Payroll tax.
- Good command of MS Office tools, particularly Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication, written and verbal skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Commitment to information security and confidentiality.
- Accountable for work performed and sets a positive example to other members of the team
- Clear Diction
What we offer:
We are a diverse, inclusive, collaborative and transparent organization and live and breathe our core values. Damstra Technology is an organisation that is proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, agile, positive and friendly team, and we offer career development and competitive salary and perks.
- All Damstra employees are enrolled to HMO upon hire
- Flexible working arrangement
- Probationary employees can use their leave credits
- Additional 1 leave credit per year after 1st year, additional 1 leave credit after 2nd year (Capped at 25 SIL)
- Full access to LinkedIn Learning. Wellness Program which includes a refund for up to PHP 2,500 for gym membership or other exercise-related costs
- Reward and recognition program (including monetary rewards for quarterly and annual winners)
- Social activities on Monthly get together, anniversary and birthday celebration.
If you are keen to join a growing business, embracing the unknown as opportunities please follow the prompt to apply online.
Damstra Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.