Client Services Officer
Damstra Technology is an Australian-based provider of integrated workforce management solutions to multiple industry segments across the globe. We develop, sell and implement integrated hardware and software-as-a-service (Saas) solutions in industries where safety and compliance are of utmost importance. We are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations as protecting lives is the ethos that runs true in everything that we do.
With a presence across Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, UK and US, we have grown exponentially over the last year after listing on the ASX fifteen months ago. We are entering a new phase with great energy and excitement and see this as a year of continued evolution and transformation.
Welcome to join us as we are going through a period of significant and exciting change which presents huge opportunities ahead!
The Client Services Officer has the following principal accountabilities, responsibilities and qualities:
- Understand and adhere to Damstra policies and procedures
- Complete documentation/data entry as required
- Display clear and concise English communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail and an attitude towards continuous improvement/enhancement
- Maintaining accurate and consistent data entry across various Damstra systems
- Work closely with members of the CSO Team to develop skills and advance knowledge
- Work closely with Team Leads on additional high-level tasks
- Assist and be assisted by the Quality Assurance team
- Look for opportunities to improve the performance from a process and system perspective
- Provide leadership to more junior members of the team
- Provide one on one training and upskilling as required
- Have a deep understanding of the Damstra Technology products and their clients
- Provide concise and polite customer service via phone call, tickets and live chats at all times
- Have a good understanding of the products and systems used in your role (Zendesk etc)
- Be able to provide in depth troubleshooting on process issues within Damstra Technology products
- Be able to provide high level troubleshooting on configuration and technical processes within the Damstra Technology products
- Follow up bad feedback when it’s received
- Follow assigned schedule as provided including sticking to nominated break and lunch times as well as performing assigned duties during nominated time frames
If you have proven experience with below essential skills and strive to stretch and grow yourself constantly attuned for better ways of doing things, we’d like to hear from you!
- Excellent spoken and written English language is a must
- Education Degree qualified in Business, IT, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent
- Computing High level of literacy in modern PC suites (Windows) and web applications Attitude Willing to learn, can-do, achievement oriented, customer/client focused
- The primary role of the Client Services Officer is to take phone calls, respond to tickets and manage live chats for Damstra Technology clients and internal stake holders.
- The role includes processing customer enquiries efficiently and correctly. You will also be expected to be resilient in dealing with difficult customers and maintain a high level of professionalism and politeness at all times.
- You will be expected to recognise and report faults/errors in the process to maintain business continuity, as well as be a role model for your peers and more junior team members. Finally, you will be expected to go above and beyond in your efforts of assisting Damstra Technology clients.
- From time to time you will be required to perform data processing in relation to phone calls, tickets and chats received.
What we offer:
We are a diverse, inclusive, collaborative and transparent organization and live and breathe our core values. Damstra Technology is an organisation that is proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, agile, positive and friendly team, and we offer career development and competitive salary and perks.
- All Damstra employees are enrolled to HMO upon hire
- Flexible working arrangement
- Probationary employees can use their leave credits
- Additional 1 leave credit per year after 1st year, additional 1 leave credit after 2nd year (Capped at 14 SIL)
- Full access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Wellness Program which includes a refund for up to PHP 2,500 for gym membership or other exercise-related costs
- Reward and recognition program (including monetary rewards for quarterly and annual winners)
- Social activities on Monthly get together, anniversary and birthday celebration.
If you are keen to join a growing business, embracing the unknown as opportunities please follow the prompt to apply online.
Damstra Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.