Senior Product Manager
Damstra Technology is an ASX-listed Australian provider of integrated workforce management solutions, serving multiple industry segments across the globe. Protecting and connecting everything that is important in our customer’s world is the ethos that run true in everything that we do.
We develop integrated hardware and software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for our customers in industries with large worksites where safety and compliance are of utmost importance. Our biggest strength as a business is our extraordinary people and superior product suite. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Philippines and Denver, US, we are on a continuous path of growth, transformation, learning and expansion.
- Work with the CPO to define and track the product roadmap. The roadmap is a critical component to define our immediate and long-term plan for product development and is the underlying driver in terms of setting priorities and delivery dates.
- Responsibility for the delivery of product requirements, including project planning and management.
- Prepare specifications, products descriptions and SOWs for the development of customized solutions or products
- Understand and maintain all product customization requirements for products, including awareness of product requirements and how these relate to the business needs of clients.
- Support the day to day activities of the testing team and ensure that the deliverables primarily related to regular product updates and testing artefacts are accurate and documented, delivered and enhanced as appropriate.
- Identifying opportunities for product enhancements and new features, working all stakeholders to understand and document the build requirements and delivery timeframes. This will require a n understanding of the technology stack, infrastructure and IT development and delivery process.
- Work closely with the Technology team and UI/UX design team to plan, monitor and manage delivery requirements for each sprint, and working with the relevant business teams to inform and manage delivery/ roll-out plans as well as backlog management and grooming
- Executing the successful rollout of products across geographies with local business teams, ensuring that region-specific differences are planned for, documented and properly maintained within datasets.
- Providing training support to colleagues with respect to product features during the process of onboarding new clients and auditing integrations.
- Communicating the benefits of new products, product changes and medical updates across the organisation.
- Ensuring all required reporting (roadmaps, project updates, business cases etc.) is accurate, timely and complete.
- Assisting in the preparation of technical specification and user guides for product.
- Perform comprehensive testing of new products and services released or developed ensuring their
- Remain abreast of the market demands and competitor capabilities to understand future requirements, business needs and to identify areas for internal research and development opportunities.
- Assist the CPO to conduct regular product research and analysis to assess the position of Damstra’s product offering
- Contribute to the identification of new product development opportunities
- Engage with internal stakeholders for all product development initiatives/projects
- Support the CPO to ensure internal/external facing product collateral is up to date and available to all channels
- Maintain a comprehensive competitor library and assist to develop relevant product sales training material and collateral to support all sales channels
- Work with clients on innovative product features
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the below attributes and experience;
- 5+ years experience in a product owner/management role with enterprise platforms preferrable with a workflow software (fe Nintex, camunda, process maker service now etc) or other software platforms such as procore, RIB, Aconex, etc
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Experience of collaborating with multiple stakeholders and managing cross-department relationships
Damstra Technology is a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative organization that lives and breathes its core values; Team Work, Always Safe, Trusted Partner, Focused Agility and Can-Do Attitude. As an organisation we are extremely proud of our people and their contributions.
We offer career opportunities and a number of benefits, including work from overseas, flexible and hybrid work policies, employee incentive programs (cash and shares), purchased leave, unlimited LinkedIn Learning access, training and more.
This is a great opportunity to join a knowledgeable, friendly and supportive team.
Sounds like a good fit for you?
Follow the prompt to apply online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Damstra Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
Please note that only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.
Damstra Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.