Service Delivery Manager
Damstra Technology is an ASX-listed Australian provider of integrated workforce management solutions, serving multiple industry segments across the globe. Protecting and connecting everything that is important in our customer’s world is the ethos that run true in everything that we do.
We develop integrated hardware and software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for our customers in industries with large worksites where safety and compliance are of utmost importance. Our biggest strength as a business is our extraordinary people and superior product suite. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Philippines and US, we are on a continuous path of growth, transformation, learning and expansion.
We are now looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our Service Operations team. The purpose of the Service Delivery Manager role is to support customers with their queries, which are usually of a technical and complex nature, therefore technical product knowledge, excellent relationship building and a resilient customer success mindset is required.
Reporting to the Senior Service Delivery Manager and working in a team with four other SDM's, the role is critical in managing key relationships.
You will be a key player in the team, responsible for the oversight of all corresponding processes and governance, ensuring that they are delivered in line with business needs and customer contractual commitments. You will have operational responsibilities for Incident Management and Problem Management. You will also provide functional support to our Global Services Team on improving their service stability and performance.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Improve key metrics like Mean Time to Acknowledge (MTTA) and Mean Time to Restore (MTTR) and provide service centric support to our clients.
- Oversight and Senior Escalation for Major Incident Management, ensuring effective delivery of the processes and controls to minimize disruption to our customers.
- Take ownership of incidents & problems to ensure the coordination of resolving parties
- Effective communication to stakeholders and customers, participate in post incident reviews as appropriate
- Work with engineering teams to resolve incidents and ensure quality standards for online services
- Ensure ticket (Zendesk) lifecycle across incident and problem is efficient and the quality remains high to meet KPI targets
- Make recommendations for improvement plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Monitor, evaluate and escalate if customers services are not meeting customer’s expectations, including overall performance of services and Service Level Agreement (SLA) achievement. Proactively interact with the customer service management teams with respect to potential SLA breaches
- Create monthly service reports that ensures accuracy of information, identify potential issues and proposed resolutions thereof.
You have good understanding of digital solutions and strong awareness of industry trends and understand how technology can be leveraged to deliver the solutions our client’s needs. You have a strong level of resilience and good problem-solving techniques, when dealing with challenging client operational issues. You are a great collaborator and communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- 2+ years' service delivery management / customer success management experience
- ITIL foundation certified, knowledge of Service Transition and Service Operations
- Experience with Change, Incident, Problem & Service Level Management
- System & Application Monitoring and Logging
- Knowledge of ITSM & monitoring tools – Damstra currently use Zendesk, New Relic, Jira
What we offer:
Damstra Technology is a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative organization that lives and breathes its core values; Team Work, Always Safe, Trusted Partner, Focused Agility and Can-Do Attitude. As an organisation we are extremely proud of our people and their contributions.
We offer career opportunities and a number of benefits, including work from overseas, flexible and hybrid work policies, employee incentive programs (cash and shares), purchased leave, unlimited LinkedIn Learning access, training and more.
This is a great opportunity to join a knowledgeable, friendly and supportive team.
Sounds like a good fit for you?
Follow the prompt to apply online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Damstra Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
Please note that only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.
Damstra Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.