Junior Client Relationship Officer
- Manuel A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Pampanga, Philippines
Damstra Technology is an Australian-based provider of integrated workforce management solutions to multiple industry segments across the globe. We develop, sell and implement integrated hardware and software-as-a-service (Saas) solutions in industries where safety and compliance are of utmost importance. We are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations as protecting lives is the ethos that runs true in everything that we do.
With a presence across Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, UK and US, we have grown exponentially over the last year after listing on the ASX fifteen months ago. We are entering a new phase with great energy and excitement and see this as a year of continued evolution and transformation.
Welcome to join us as we are going through a period of significant and exciting change which presents huge opportunities ahead!
The Junior Client Relationship Officer has the following principal accountabilities, responsibilities and qualities:
- Understand and adhere to Damstra policies and procedures
- Process documentation/data entry as required, meeting set KPIs
- Request and/or create new qualification/skill name as required Position Description
- Display clear and concise English communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail and an attitude towards continuous improvement/enhancement
- Maintaining accurate and consistent data entry across various Damstra systems
- Work closely with members of the CRO Team to develop skills and advance knowledge.
- The primary role of the Junior Client Relationship Officer is to process data entry on behalf of Damstra Technology.
- The role includes but not limited to reviewing and processing data to a high level of accuracy. You will also be expected to recognise and report faults/errors in the process to maintain business continuity.
Language: Excellent spoken and written English language is a must
Education: Degree qualified in Business, IT, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent
Computing: High level of literacy in modern PC suites (Windows) and web applications
Attitude: Willing to learn, can-do, achievement oriented, customer/client focused
Experience: No prior work experience required however team sport/players desirable
What we offer:
We are a diverse, inclusive, collaborative and transparent organization and live and breathe our core values. Damstra Technology is an organisation that is proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, agile, positive and friendly team, and we offer career development and competitive salary and perks.
- All Damstra employees are enrolled to HMO upon hire
- Flexible working arrangement
- Probationary employees can use their leave credits
- Additional 1 leave credit per year after 1st year, additional 1 leave credit after 2nd year (Capped at 25 SIL)
- Full access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Wellness Program which includes a refund for up to PHP 2,500 for gym membership or other exercise-related costs
- Reward and recognition program (including monetary rewards for quarterly and annual winners)
- Social activities on Monthly get together, anniversary and birthday celebration.
If you are keen to join a growing business, embracing the unknown as opportunities please follow the prompt to apply online.
Damstra Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.