CRO Team Leader
- Manuel A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Pampanga, Philippines
Damstra Technology is an Australian-based provider of integrated workforce management solutions to multiple industry segments across the globe. We develop, sell and implement integrated hardware and software-as-a-service (Saas) solutions in industries where safety and compliance are of utmost importance. We are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations as protecting lives is the ethos that runs true in everything that we do.
With a presence across Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, UK and US, we have grown exponentially over the last year after listing on the ASX fifteen months ago. We are entering a new phase with great energy and excitement and see this as a year of continued evolution and transformation.
Welcome to join us as we are going through a period of significant and exciting change which presents huge opportunities ahead!
The CRO Team Lead has the following principal accountabilities, responsibilities and qualities:
- The primary role of the CRO Team Lead is to drive the performance of the CRO team day to day. This includes pushing the team to meet their KPI’s and using metrics to maximise these efficiencies to work towards our processing goals
- The role includes assisting the Junior and Senior CRO members with their tasks, as well as driving performance within the team. You will also be expected to carry out high importance tasks and will integral in the discipline and upskilling of the rest of the CRO team.
- You will be expected to recognise and report faults/errors in the process to maintain business continuity, as well as be a role model for your peers and more junior team
- Understand and adhere to Damstra policies and procedures
- Complete documentation/data entry as required
- Display clear and concise English communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail and an attitude towards continuous improvement/enhancement
- Maintaining accurate and consistent data entry across various Damstra systems
- Look for opportunities to improve the performance from a process and system perspective
- Provide leadership to the entire CRO team
- Provide one on one training and upskilling as required
- Have a deep understanding of the Damstra Technology products and clients
- Deal with internal product stakeholders and assist in troubleshooting issues that occur throughout the day-to-day processing, including explanations when processes are not followed correctly
- Be able to provide in depth troubleshooting on process issues within Damstra Technology products
- Be able to provide high level troubleshooting on configuration and technical processes within the Damstra Technology products
- Check team’s attendance and team’s well-being, address anything unusual or changes in CRO behaviour right away
- Check running performance for the day and implement a strategy to rectify misses
- Work with Team Manager, Team Lead and QA to identify trends in performance and create a SMART action plan to address opportunities
- Know how to run reports TWMS, Tableau and Filemaker to identify trends • Audit documents processed by CROs and provide feedback
- Analyze and understand CRO’s performance and cover this when providing feedback on audited documents. This can also be done separately as a KPI coaching. Behavioral coaching may also be necessary to improve a KPI.
- Respond to escalated tickets and answer product related inquiries in Teams
- Ensure CROs’ understanding of updates
- Check CRO compliance for any company-driven initiatives
- Complete at least 3 Leadership courses in 6 months
- Listen to CRO, internal staff, client or contractor’s feedback and provide suggestions for improvement Team Lead
- Work with HR Team and Team Manager for Rewards and Recognition
- Monitor CROs’ performance and career advancement. Do a regular CRO evaluation which can be consolidated for the bi-annual review and annual merit increase.
- Disciplinary and Discharge – Issue notices to repeat offenders and do progression, as necessary.
- Aside from Team Manager’s guidance, do personal development training for career advancement
- Follow assigned schedule as provided including sticking to nominated break and lunch times as well as performing assigned duties during nominated time frames
Language - Excellent spoken and written English language is a must
Education - Degree qualified in Business, IT, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent
Computing - High level of literacy in modern PC suites (Windows) and web applications
Attitude - Willing to learn, can-do, achievement oriented, customer/client focused
Experience - Experience as a Damstra Technology CRO is highly preferred, as well as previous management experience, but is not strictly required.
Must be working with Damstra for 6 months or more.
Must not have active disciplinary actions.
Could perform under pressure with minimal supervision.
What we offer:
We are a diverse, inclusive, collaborative and transparent organization and live and breathe our core values. Damstra Technology is an organisation that is proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, agile, positive and friendly team, and we offer career development and competitive salary and perks.
- All Damstra employees are enrolled to HMO upon hire
- Flexible working arrangement
- Probationary employees can use their leave credits
- Additional 1 leave credit per year after 1st year, additional 1 leave credit after 2nd year (Capped at 25 SIL)
- Full access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Wellness Program which includes a refund for up to PHP 2,500 for gym membership or other exercise-related costs
- Reward and recognition program (including monetary rewards for quarterly and annual winners)
- Social activities on Monthly get together, anniversary and birthday celebration.
If you are keen to join a growing business, embracing the unknown as opportunities please follow the prompt to apply online.
Damstra Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.