Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (PHP)
- Manuel A. Roxas Hwy, Clark Freeport, Pampanga, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Damstra Technology is an Australian-based provider of integrated workforce management solutions to multiple industry segments across the globe. We develop, sell and implement integrated hardware and software-as-a-service (Saas) solutions in industries where safety and compliance are of utmost importance. We are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations as protecting lives is the ethos that runs true in everything that we do.
With a presence across Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, UK and US, we have grown exponentially over the last year after listing on the ASX 2 years ago. We are entering a new phase with great energy and excitement and see this as a year of continued evolution and transformation.
Welcome to join us as we are going through a period of significant and exciting change which presents huge opportunities ahead!
Reporting directly to the CTO at TIKS, we are actively seeking for a Senior Full Stack PHP Software Engineer to join our development team based in Philippines. To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate expertise in coding web-based applications using PHP, JavaScrip and writing W3C compliant code. You will be involved in programming and software development, systems design, database management, release and deployment.
You are familiar with all aspects of Microsoft technology development and will be working in an agile environment assisting with production definition and user story generation. Most importantly, you have a can-do-attitude and able to effectively communicate with both co-workers internally and clients from external.
You value high-quality work with attention to detail and have a track record of delivering both. You have years of experience with test driven development tools- PHP Unit, RSpec, Cucumber, Selenium etc. and experience in Android or iOS mobile development is desirable.
It is awesome if you have experience or knowledge in the following areas,
- Experience with the Laravel Framework
- A solid understanding of object-oriented approaches and the MVC software pattern
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies and Scrum project management
- Experience with RIA Frameworks (VueJs, React, Angular2, EmberJs)
- HTML and CSS skills
- An understanding of cross-browser issues and how to avoid them
- Familiarity with version control, specifically Git and GitHub
What we offer:
We are a diverse, inclusive, collaborative, and transparent organization and live and breathe our core values. Damstra Technology is an organisation that is proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, agile, positive, and friendly team, and we offer career development and competitive salary and perks.
- All Damstra employees are enrolled in HMO upon hire
- Flexible working arrangement
- Probationary employees can use their leave credits
- Additional 1 leave credit per year after 1st year, additional 1 leave credit after 2nd year (Capped at 25 SIL)
- Full access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Wellness Program which includes a refund for up to PHP 2,500 for a gym membership or other exercise-related costs
- Reward and recognition program (including monetary rewards for quarterly and annual winners)
- Social activities on Monthly get-togethers, anniversaries, and birthday celebrations.
If you are keen to join a growing business, embracing the unknown as opportunity please follow the prompt to apply online.
Damstra Technology is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.