- I C M House, 1 Brindley Rd, Old Trafford, Stretford, Manchester M16 9TR, UK
Salary: Up to £21,500 + £3,600 Car Allowance
At Daisy the IT Technician is responsible for the delivery of Daisy Services form the Centre including Customer Invocations and Business Continuity Rehearsals. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the delivery of Daisy Services form the Centre including Customer Invocations and Business Continuity Rehearsals.
· Attend Pre-Rehearsal meetings and issue appropriate documentation
· Complete Pre & Post Rehearsal documentation.
· Relocatable Invocation response to customer sites when required in the Service Area
· Risk Management of contracted obligations versus site capability
· Manage implementation of services for new customers, including installation co-ordination of hosted IT and communications
· Provide a fail-over (multiple invocation) resource to other Recovery Centes in the Service Zone
· Ensure the functionality of all site facilities including air-conditioning, lighting, UPS and generator
Join us on our journey as we focus on Technology, Sustainability and People. Let’s make a positive difference, together.
· Intel/Windows desktop support including use of Symantec Ghost
· Some knowledge of Networks, Switches & Routers
· Some knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
· Some knowledge of VMWARE / Hyper V
· Exposure to voice and data communications
· Proven fault finding and diagnostic skills
· Professional and flexible approach to work
Why work at Daisy?
At Daisy, our values are centred around our people; therefore, we show our appreciation by providing various benefits and rewards to all our employees and opportunity to progress to all our employees.
As one of the largest providers of communications and IT across the UK, we’re passionate about making technology work for our customers. We help our customers make a better business, and a better world.
We are pleased to be able to play our part in ensuring that everyone can fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations with our commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion.