Service Desk Specialist
- Oakwell Way, Birstall, Batley WF17, UK
Job Title: Service Desk Specialist
Salary: Up to £24,000
The Service Desk Specialist will provide support for incident resolution and request fulfilment that is customer focused in the delivery of service excellence and continual service improvement.
The Service Desk Specialist is a highly experienced individual who will directly support the Team Leader in line with both team and business objectives and goals. They will drive a customer centric approach and be accountable for delivering value to the customer and the customer relationship.
· Ensuring all Incidents and Service Requests are accurately identified, categorised, prioritised and managed
· Delivering against agreed objectives, KPIs and SLAs
· Collaborating with the wider operational, account and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and service requests
· Providing technical assistance to support colleagues, team and department
· Identifying and owning continual service improvement opportunities and initiatives
· Identifying, owning and escalating operational risks and issues
· Collecting and analysing data with which to contribute to management information
· Supporting Team Leaders with Quality Management and CSAT activities
· Supporting Team Leaders with Escalation Management
· Training and coaching Service Desk Analyst and Senior Service Desk Analysts
· Facilitation at both internal and customer facing meetings when required
· Supporting Team Leaders with production and implementation of documentation, processes and procedures to support working practices
· Embedding and adoption of the Daisy values and behaviours
All members of staff are required to:
· Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet
· Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements
· Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required
· To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation
· The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Drive, self motivation and ability to work under own initiative
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Previous IT and / or Telecomms Service Desk experience
· Experience with developing or training others
· Strong relationship building skills
· Strong technical knowledge of the products and services supported by the desk
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical/problem solving abilities
· People management
· Knowledge and experience working with ITSM tools such as Service Now
· ITIL Foundation certification
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products