Customer Service Advisor
- 2 Broadlands Business Park, Langhurstwood Road,, Nelson, United Kingdom
DCS Customer Service provides front-line support to our Customer Services base across all products and solutions. Supported by our technically aligned Service Desks, the customer services team provides the ingress point for all levels of communication from our customers via telephone, online portal and email.
The Customer Services team is currently expanding within our Nelson office, and we are looking for tenacious and customer-focused people to join our team and deliver exceptional service, demonstrating ownership and go the extra mile to create a culture of excellence.
Our Customer Services Executives can expect to be set clear but challenging performance indicators and work on a varied and complex set of queries. With objectives focused upon offering enhanced customer experience through incident and request management. Our team get the opportunity to work with, and learn about new technologies, collaborate with our wide team of experts each and every day and fulfil a core role in our business that can truly make the difference to a customer and our reputation.
- Provide high-level end-to-end customer service to the DCS Corporate Customer base through verbal, written and online communication channels.
- Focused delivery and ownership for incident management and request fulfilment inline with a clear guiding principles.
- Perform against individual and team based key performance indicators (KPI) which are based upon ensuring communication is handled in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of department's KPI's and their relevance to customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Performance Indicators set within Personal Development Reviews and Business Objectives.
- Act and deliver in a manner that aims to reduce customer dissatisfaction and complaint - seek out opportunities and overcome challenges through perseverance and commitment to resolution that will drive customers to believe our Customer Services team take ownership seriously.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with customers, third-parties and internal stakeholders allowing for effective means of communication to support departmental objectives.
- Strong skills of articulation and the ability to transcribe, ensuring effective communication through email, system and portal updates.
- Coordinate and work closely with internal teams and departments to deliver upon wider business and service level objectives. This extends to working with third parties, partners and suppliers ensuring documented processes are followed accurately.
- Show respect for data and information by ensuring where possible that records are kept up-to-date and inconsistencies are reported or amended.
- Show ownership for any and all matters raised through Customer Service channels ensuring they are handled, owned and where necessary processes and controls are raised to ensure service improvement.
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the importance of good customer service from previous roles and experience.
- A desire to learn new skills and take ownership of issues and resolutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of working towards targets and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to network
- Capability to manage own time and punctuality
- Minimum of 5 GCSE Grade C or above
- Good understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and web browsers
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or Service Desk role.
- A tenacious approach to problem solving, dealing with new experiences and verbal communication
- Customer Service Qualification
- Previously worked in a B2B environment
- Experience of dealing with IT, Telecommunications or Technology
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products