- Home Based, Nationwide, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will manage a variety of marketing communications activities to drive demand generation based on our go-to-market plan.
Responsibilities will include the end-to-end management of Daisy Corporate Services (DCS) campaigns including the creation and execution of B2B communications, production of marketing plans, events, internal marketing, sales enablement, online presence and social media marketing.
On all activities, there will be a need to work directly with sales teams, product teams, suppliers, partners, and other internal stakeholders to ensure the highest levels of delivery are achieved and within the allocated budget.
B2B Campaign Activity and Lead Generation
Working with product leaders and sales leaders to manage the planning, implementation and execution of lead generating campaigns in line with the go-to-market plan.
- Research and develop campaign plans to support product roadmaps, vendor plans, sales initiatives, and market trends – in line with the business sales targets
- Assisting in proposition development
- Creation and execution of campaign materials (print DM, EDM, digital, social etc.) using the marketing automation platform, social channels, website and relevant external channels to distribute where appropriate
- Budget management and ROI
- Reporting and analysis of campaign effectiveness
- Engagement and management of DCS vendor partners within the campaign cycle
- Event management
Create content/assets to support campaign activity, working alongside product managers and the Content & Creative team and the Online team including, but not limited to:
- White Papers
- Web/landing pages
- Social Media content
- Guides & toolkits
- Sales enablement (brochures, battlecards etc)
- Ensure continuity of branding and messages on all marketing communications
- Provide assistance and guidance to internal and external stakeholders on the provision of Daisy Corporate Services information and identity
- Ensure all activities meet the guidelines laid out for the Daisy Corporate Services brand
- Working with key business leads and partners on the identification and qualification, planning, development, ownership, budget, delivery, communication and measurement of all events, including ROI reporting.
- Researching, developing and organising DCS’s participation at events
Events will include:
- Conferences and Seminars
- Executive dinners and round tables
- Use the online marketing platforms to create engaging communications and microsites to drive online engagement with external stakeholders, including measuring and reporting for these activities
- Be familiar with the Google Display Network and running PPC activity
- Work alongside the Content & Creative team to promote Daisy Corporate Services solutions and services via social media platforms
- Construct and manage the creation of paid-for social campaign activity
- Co-ordinate data management for targeting and marketing requirements, working with the Insight team
- Ensure upload of all marketing leads onto CRM and monitoring lead progression for accurate reporting and ROI
- Understand and manage the scope of campaign and project activities; remain fiscally responsible for these activities including:
- Managing supplier relationships
- Budget coordination and accountability
- Partner financial management (co-funds)
- Requesting invoices and purchase orders from internal teams
- Ensuring accurate recording of all marketing spend
- Assist the Head of Marketing with Partner Marketing (MDF) claims
Additional Marketing Management Duties
- Assist the Head of Marketing in the collation of monthly reports
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirement
- To be a departmental ambassador for the DCS Marketing team when representing them during inter-department activities or externally with partners
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation
- Experience in B2B marketing, within the IT/Technology sector
- A business or marketing-related degree or equivalent marketing qualification (such as CIM Certificate/Diploma)
- 3+ years proven experience in campaign and lead management
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate Marketing ROI
- Practical experience in digital marketing, online marketing and social media marketing
- Confident at communicating across various levels across the DCS organisation
- Experience in managing relationships with external suppliers including agencies, designers and print suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience working with partner provided marketing development funding
- Proven experience in managing events
- Proven experience in social media marketing
- Budget management experience
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products