- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
We have been operating in the international voice market since inception and have become one of the leading providers of global voice, mobile and contact centre solutions. Our valuable vendor partnerships enable us to provide services to the wholesale market serving major global PTOs as well as the reseller community, with solutions available in 160 countries.
To work as part of team, producing monthly management accounting and board packs for submission to the Group and the Wholesale Management Team. Producing and implementing controls to ensure accuracy of the financial results and KPI’s.
- Working in a team to produce monthly management accounts for submission to Group which will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing prepayments and accrual journals for revenue and costs,
Performing monthly variance analysis to prior month, budget and forecast and investigating anomalies,
Aiding in the completion of the Monthly Reporting Pack for submission to Group Finance within tight and strict deadlines
Cash flow Forecasting
- Payroll journals, analysis and Quarterly VAT submissions to Group.
- Other adhoc management accounting duties.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review DWS Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- If you are a Manager of staff, you must ensure:
your team are aware of their security responsibilities & know how to access Daisy Group Security Policies hosted on the Intranet;
the principles listed with the Daisy Group Security Policy Statement document are embedded within the operations of your team.
Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Fast moving, fluid working environment working to a monthly finance deadlines.
- Previous management accountant experience required, CIMA/ACCA part qualified or equivalent is preferable but not essential. Study support would be available to the right candidate if required.
- Have intermediate/advanced excel skills (must be comfortable with vlookups and pivot tables as a minimum). Experience using creating Powerpoint slides desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working within telecoms industry is desirable but not necessary.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
Digital Wholesale Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.