- Lindred Road, Nelson, England, United Kingdom
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
The Product Manager will manage the introduction and lifecycle of Daisy Communications products and services. They will monitor the portfolio’s in-life performance and maintain a thorough understanding of the market; identifying opportunities for new product introduction and contributing towards strategy and roadmap for the solution area.
The product manager’s objective is to ensure the success of products, which means working collaboratively with sales, operations, finance and commercial teams across the group to drive successful outcomes. They will ensure that the product and service offering are competitive; that our go-to-market propositions are clear; and that Daisy remains differentiated against competitors.
- Development and in-life management of products and services that are ‘easy to buy, easy to sell’ and relevant for all business units within Daisy Communications.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of Daisy Communications products’ positioning within the market; including customer perception, knowledge of vendors, competitors and analysts’ perspectives.
- Contributing to product strategy based on your knowledge of the product and the market
- Continual evaluation of market opportunities and identification of new products and capabilities within your solution area
- Actively promoting and evangelising Daisy Communications products to both internal and external audiences, including sales, operations and customers
- Production and management of product roadmaps.
- Development and ownership of business plans to support investment and measure the success of new and existing products or capabilities
- Leading virtual teams to launch new products, services and capabilities into your solution area; delivering against requirements for sales, marketing, operations, commercial, finance, billing and customer functionality
- Contributing to pricing strategy in collaboration with commercial and finance teams, based on your understanding of the market and the value we deliver to customers, with input into supporting cost models and pricing tools.
- Product performance reporting as required by the business
- Working with the procurement and strategic alliances teams to support management of vendors and vendor support and investment
- Identifying and driving business improvements and operational enhancements across your solution area
- Sales and operational enablement; providing training and producing materials and documentation
- Promoting best practice for product development and lifecycle management
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience in project management
- Ability to work in virtual geographically disperse teams
- To be technically and commercially aware of the market and have a full understanding of the technical, business and commercial propositions on offer
- Knowledge of Sales/Operational processes and their interaction with the Project Delivery Teams
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
Why work for Daisy Communications?
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products