Daisy Health Desk Based Account Manager
- Cranes Farm Rd, Basildon, UK
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
As a Desk Based Account Manager your role will involve being a trusted advisor to your customer base, proactively offering help & advice to ensure they are technology and communications ready for the business market. It is a busy, customer facing role delivering exceptional levels of service consistently alongside meeting sales & retention targets. You will take full ownership for customer accounts, establishing a suitable resolution and solutions for both the customer and the business.
You will own the customer billing number and churn number for your accounts.
You will also receive ongoing coaching and feedback to develop your sales skills.
The purpose of this uncapped commissionable role is to own and manage your own base of customers. To deliver excellent account management and to achieve KPIs each month.
- To be accountable for a customer base of existing Daisy customers
- To carry out proactive outbound management of your own customer base on behalf of Daisy
- To create value and build a strong relationship with your customer base
- To proactively upskill and self learn
- To cross-sell and up-sell all Daisy products and services to your existing customers
- To meet set revenue, churn and product penetration targets
- Identify and escalate opportunities to sell further products by way of visit or referral
- Responsible for keeping churn to a minimum
- Re-sign customers to new contract
- Work towards set targets, KPI’s, goals and objectives
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales whilst ensuring all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact
- Collect Key Decision Maker contacts and contact details
- Obtain additional information where possible to maximize customer contact details
- Recent Sales or Account Management experience
- Target & KPI driven
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written
- Ability to develop trusting relationships
- Fast thinking
- Resilient and strong willed
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Ability to manage workload
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong team worker
- Computer literature
- Account Manager Experience
- Problem Solving
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period