Sales Team Manager
- 3 Phoenix Pl, Nottingham NG8 6BA, UK
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
As a Sales Team Manager within the Desk Sales Team your role will involve assisting the Head of Desk Based Sales with the effective management of a team of sales account managers. Your role is to motivate and support the team by using strong coaching techniques which will be guided through listening to calls and providing feedback, group coaching sessions around sales technique and driving each person to achieve target.
Sales Team Manager
Monday - Friday 37.5 Hours per week
Salary - Competitive
You will be supporting and guiding the team to operate and achieve its deliverable in line with the strategic plan and the services to Daisy customers, resulting in a high quality service being provided in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- To deliver coaching to the team on a weekly basis. Coaching is key for any sales team and will be where the majority of your time will be spent. To encourage team members to get the best out of their bases and create value to their customers.
- To proactively encourage self learning
- To organise and prioritise tasks efficiently
- Line management of team in line with Daisy procedures and policies, adhering to 121s and ensuring each team member has valid objectives in place to support delivery to our customer base.
- Managing and motivating the team to achieve set KPI’s (talk time, contact rate and conversion ratio’s through opportunities and cases generated in Daisy Central)
- Providing support to the Head of Desk Based Sales working with functional departments to address impact on your teams and drive improvements.
- Assisting the Head of Desk Based Sales in undertaking recruitment as required.
- Working with each team member to develop their skills on maximizing retention whilst recognizing opportunity for new business.
- Be a point of escalation for the customer base and your team working on resolution for customer issues.
- Team leading or Management skills
- Coaching skills – with ability to demonstrate effective coaching techniques.
- Management skills and attributes with the ability to bring teams on a journey.
- The ideal candidate will have background in telecommunications.
- Presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to drive improvements to resolution and identify ownership of issues.
- Can do attitude with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
Why work for Daisy Communications?
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products