Technical Customer Service Advisor
- Daisy Communications Ltd, Daisy House, Lindred Road Business Park, Nelson, Lancashire, United Kingdom
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
To effectively support and take full ownership and accountability of customer faults through to a satisfactory resolution, working with external customers, internal customers and 3rd party suppliers.
Salary: £19,250 - Including shift allowance
Working Hours: Shifts - Four days on/Four days off - 08:00am to 20:00pm
- Good understanding of all products and management of faults across the Daisy product portfolio.
- Understanding of the care levels and associated SLAs and setting clear expectations with customers.
- Awareness of SLAs and escalation path if failing to meet these.
- Thorough diagnostic checks to establish the root cause of a fault and then execute the right corrective action.
- Knowledge of supplier portals and logging/updating of faults on the portals.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain things in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing to both internal and external customers.
- Sound understanding of what is covered under a customer maintenance agreement, knowledge of different system types and associated care levels.
- Ability to establish if a customer has partial, intermittent or total loss of service and prioritise effectively.
- Good understanding of hosting products and domains.
- Demonstrate a positive outlook and be able to give and receive constructive feedback and lead by example.
- Handling complex queries and customer escalations, taking full ownership through to identifying solutions or handing across to the relevant 2nd line function.
- Liaise with other internal departments and engage with key stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Telecoms background and good understanding of the BT Openreach network.
- Proficient in IT systems and Outlook.
- Excellent organisation skills along with good time management.
- Effective case/ticket management.
- High level accuracy with attention to detail.
- Articulate, personable and a good communicator/team player.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and adhere to and respect this at all times.
- Displays a can-do attitude and have a flexible approach to work in accordance with business requirements.
Why work for us?
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products