- Lindred Road, Nelson, England, United Kingdom
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
As a Commercial Analyst your primary role will be to provide support to the Sales departments in creating competitive and successful bids/proposals across Daisy’s core products. You will also support the Commercial Director and wider business in delivering the most effective go to market strategy to enable Daisy Communications to be the marketing leading independent telecommunications supplier.
Job Location: Nelson
Salary: Up to £22,000 DOE
- Respond to internal pricing queries, sharing responsibility for maintaining the team inbox.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain bespoke pricing information/offers.
- Maintain excel-based pricing tools.
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing teams to develop and maintain the commercial proposition for a wide variety of products.
- Ad hoc commercial activity as and when required.
- You will be results oriented and have strong commercial acumen.
- You will have exceptional numeric skills with a keen attention to detail.
- You will posess excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact effectively with internal/external customers/suppliers, building strong relationships.
- You will exhibit an ability to learn quickly and pass this acquired knowledge on to others.
- You will have the ability to deliver results within tight deadlines showing flexibility when business requirements change.
- You will be an advanced Microsoft Excel user.
- You will be able to manage your own workload effectively.
- Experience within the Business to Business Telecommunications sector is desirable but not essential.
Why work for Daisy Communications?
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products