New Business Development Executive
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
Join us at DWS to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential. In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at DWS.
If you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
What will you be doing as our New Business Development Executive?
You will generate well qualified leads for Field Account Directors to meet with prospective new Telecommunications and IT Resellers. Consistently meet and exceed targets set by management.
The New Business Development Team are key to enabling Digital Wholesale Solutions Ltd to continue to achieve their business growth objectives.
- Target driven and focussed. Consistently meet and exceed outbound call, lead generation and other targeted criteria as set by management.
- Work through data bases provided, proactively research and identify prospective resellers.
- Research prospective partners using LinkedIn, industry magazines, internet and other business data resources to gain an understanding of prospect partner businesses to maximise the impact of initial engagement.
- Complete pre-call checks – e.g. financial, commercial blacklist, existing partner, prospect website.
- Be fully conversant with Digital Wholesale Solutions Elevator Pitch and Killer Value Propositions.
- Engage in collaborative work with Product Management, Marketing and Sales to develop campaign/market specific propositions.
- Deliver value proposition at CEO and Director Level.
- Maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRM system with all activity, information and updates.
- Pass leads to Regional Sales Managers to distribute to their Field Based Account Director Teams.
- Carry out ad hoc campaigns or projects as requested by management.
- Complete and deliver statistical reports for management.
- Share best practices with all members of the New Business Development Team and maintain Best Practice Guide.
- Coach, mentor and help to train new team members.
- Pro-actively engage in self learning to gain current industry and technology understanding.
- Target focused and driven.
- Consistent high achiever.
- Must be highly motivated, enthusiastic, team worker, reliable and sociable.
- Must be self-motivated, achievement orientated, able to use own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Computer literate/keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Software – CRM Dynamics 365, Teams, Outlook, Excel and Word
- 1 – 2 years new business telemarketing sales experience, preferably within telecoms (or related) industry.
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise work and issues.
- Able to understand technical product information.
- Ability to follow and adapt procedures.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the business.
- Works to high standards.
- Flexible approach to work, working environment and new challenges.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme