New Business Development Executive
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
Join us at DWS to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential. In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at DWS.
If you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
What will you be doing as our New Business Development Executive?
It will be your job to ensure that all orders are progressed in a pro-active and efficient manner through to the completion of the order. You will be a member of a high-performance provisioning team in one of the fastest growing, leading IT and telecommunications providers in the UK. Full training will be provided
To on board new reseller partners, maximize product sales into our existing reseller partners by delivering high quality leads to the sales team. Work as a team towards agreed set target and profitability goals.
- Work through data bases provided to identify opportunities, produce leads, and book quality meetings for field based Account Directors, to on board new partners.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at attracting partners to Digital Wholesale Solutions, and increasing sales into existing partners.
- Use initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not Digital Wholesale Solutions partners.
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
- Consistently meet and exceed outbound call, meetings booked, number of partners on boarded and other targeted criteria as set by management
- Carry out ad hoc campaigns or projects as requested by management
- Computer literate/keyboard skills.
- 1 – 2 years working within a sales environment, preferably in a telemarketing roles within telecoms (or related) industry.
- Excellent Telephone skills.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise work and issues.
- Able to understand technical product information.
- Ability to follow and adapt procedures.
- Target focused and driven.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the business.
- Must be highly motivated, enthusiastic, team worker, reliable and sociable.
- Must be self-motivated, achievement orientated, able to use own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and consistent high achiever.
- Works to high standards.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme