Systems Provisioning Coordinator
- Telecoms House, Prudhoe, Northumberland, United Kingdom
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
The Systems Provisioning Coordinator entails coordinating all aspects of orders from a direct and indirect customer base for voice systems and associated connectivity.
- Arranging network-related services and engineering resource for projects.
- Porting telephone numbers.
- Understanding customer requirements versus what is being delivered.
- Handle any deviations or amendments to in-flight projects in parallel with other activities.
- Organising equipment delivery.
- Requesting engineering resource and provision and sign off by the customer.
- Updating internal platforms, systems and third party portals.
- Communicating with internal departments, suppliers and Daisy customers.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written.
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn and adaptable to change.
- Experience of dealing with customers, internal colleagues and suppliers in relation to progressing and coordinating key components of an order.
- Previous telecoms and order management experience desirable.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task and not drop the ball.
- Be prepared to own an issue and see through to resolution by liaising with internal departments to provide a timely and satisfaction resolution for the customer; being the customer advocate.
- Excellent service skills with a key focus on internal and external customer relationships.
- Must be well organized and able to work to deadlines and manage own tasks efficiently.
- Strong team player but able to work independently.
- Experience of working on in house systems and sound working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
Why work for Daisy Communications?
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products