Customer Service Executive
- Chester St, Birmingham B6, UK
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
Location - Aston
Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours per week Monday - Friday
Salary: Up to £23,000 DOE
It is the customer service advisors intention to supply to customers, a service to a standard of quality and reliability appropriate to the customer’s requirements and to the company's own objectives and standard of performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service to our customers and always ensuring their work is to the highest standard. They will seek to continually improve the high levels of service already provided by the company.
- Incoming Customer Service Call Handling
- Reception (Switch Board)
- Highlighting Non-Conformance
- NPS (Network Promoter Score)
- Customer Repair Management
- Delivery Updates To Awaiting Customers
- Outsoursed Partner Service Support
- Bad Debt Management
- Bill Analysis Including Billing Training For Customers
- Extensive customer service experience (Ideally within mobile phone industry but not necessary as training will be provided)
- A driving licence (You may need to attend a customer on site for billing training/service reviews)
- Experience within Telecommunications
- Able to work in a fast past environment
- Able to work well within a team as well as own initiative
- Work methodically and organsining own workload
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products