Customer Service Executive
- Princess Way, Prudhoe NE42, UK
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
As a Customer Service Executive within one of our Daisy customer service teams, your role will involve you taking full ownership for customer queries, establishing a suitable resolution for both the customer and the business in a timely manner.
First line contact for customer queries relating to general account enquiries, billing queries, order queries, faults/technical queries and disconnection requests. Understanding when it is appropriate to escalate any of these queries to the second line teams via a warm transfer.
Salary: £17,500 plus bonus
- To provide a right first time level of service ensuring the customer expectations are met.
- To identify opportunities to maximise growth and revenue through cross selling opportunities referring, where appropriate, to specialist sales teams.
- Identify and escalate any process issues and offer suggestions/ideas for suitable resolutions.
- Increase customer loyalty and reduce Churn working in synergy with other departments.
- To build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers, establishing and building strong relationships with other departments.
- Establishing and building rapport with customers, providing accurate and timely information to instill customer confidence in our ability to deliver an exceptional level of service.
- To deliver against the key business objectives, business service level agreements and individual key performance indicators.
- Ensure clear, concise and comprehensive notes are entered onto the systems after each and every customer contact, with relevant documents attached where necessary.
- Confidence in handling customer escalations, managing objections and taking ownership to get a full resolution.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a fast paced environment within the service industry.
- Competent with all Microsoft packages.
- Ability to understand, analyse and interpret data.
- Take ownership of issues and follow through to conclusion Sound questioning and listening skills, being able to pinpoint the exact issue in order to get a resolution.
- Can do attitude with a flexible approach to work
- To build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external
- Be able to demonstrate a logical thought process, meeting customer demands and expectations.
- Ability to work well as an individual and as part of a team.
- Possess excellent, assertive and controlled telephone manner.
- A high level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Problem analysis/solving
- Attention to detail
Why work for Daisy Communications?
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products