Desk Based Account Manager
- Lindred Road, Nelson, England, United Kingdom
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 17:30pm
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Commission - Dependant on Experience
The purpose of this uncapped commission-able role is to own and manage your own base of customers and achieving set sales targets. To deliver excellent account management and to achieve KPIs each month.
You will be the trusted advisor to your customer base, ensuring that you retain your customer at all times and help and assist them in ensuring they are technology and communications ready for the business market. You will own the customer billing number and churn number for your accounts.
- To be accountable for a customer base of existing Daisy customers
- To carry out proactive outbound management of your own customer base on behalf of Daisy
- To create value and build a strong relationship with your customer base
- To proactively upskill and self learn
- To cross-sell and up-sell all Daisy products and services to your existing customers
- To meet set revenue, churn and product penetration targets
- Identify and escalate opportunities to sell further products by way of visit or referral
- Responsible for keeping churn to a minimum
- Re-sign customers to new contract
- Work towards set targets, KPI’s, goals and objectives
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales whilst ensuring all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact
- Collect Key Decision Maker contacts and contact details
- Obtain additional information where possible to maximize customer contact details
- Maintain a professional appearance, telephone manner and attitude at all times
- Minimum of 12 months - B2B Sales Experience
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Ability to manage workload
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong team worker
- Computer literature
Why work for Daisy Communications?
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products