Customer Service Apprentice
- 220 Chester St, Birmingham B6 4AH, UK
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
We are looking for a motivated and organised individual to provide an administrative and service support function for the Customer Service Manager based at Aston. This new role will support the growth of our apprenticeship programme.
You will need to be able to effectively respond to requests for information ensuring activities are delivered in a professional and efficient manner. The role will give you a great insight into Daisy’s contracts and services. There is a fantastic opportunity for career progression and personal development.
Job Title: Apprentice Apprenticeship Coordinator
- The successful applicant will work towards a Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 and receive training in employment rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking skills and functional skills maths and English (If relevant) during the 18 month apprenticeship.
- We will support your career progression and personal development through further training opportunities.
To provide effective support to the Customer Service Manager:
- Support in all areas of the service team
- Learn and develop customer service skills over a wide range of service tasks
- Learn and develop checking and connecting customer
- To gain a knowledge of receptionist skill and cover
- Learn how to work in a fast past environment
- To maintain all requirements of the apprenticeship
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis. In return we are offering a competitive salary and an opportunity for career progression. This is an Apprenticeship opportunity and as such you are agreeing to undertake the Business Administration apprenticeship at Level 3
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- 5 GCSE Grades A-C including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Ability to adapt to change and adopt a flexible style and approach
- Can accurately input data and analyse data sets
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus upon accuracy and quality with even the most routine of tasks
- Good written and verbal skills
- Initiative with problem solving, being self-sufficient and proactive
- Capable of being able to priories workload and manage work time effectively
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products