Campaign Sales Agent
- Lindred Rd, Nelson, Brierfield, Nelson, UK
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
The Campaign Sales Agent is required to proactively contact existing customers from a list of targeted ‘campaign’ opportunities.
Location - Nelson
Working Hours - Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary - £18,000 plus commission
We are here to sell into our customer base by identifying opportunities through key questioning skills. You will need to make the most out of every opportunity and sell the right product for the business.
This role offers the chance to earn while you learn, allowing you to earn commission in the first three months of the role by being paid on your call quality and product knowledge as well as the sales you make.
- Call out daily to a provided campaign list of previous and existing customers.
- Build relationships and identify opportunities to cross sell our core products.
- Create and manage pipeline – including the collection of contract end dates from each customer.
- Sell via verbal and electronic contracts over the phone.
- Correctly adhere to all compliance and legal requirements relating to selling over the phone.
- Complete sales order forms, allowing the Sales Support team to correctly enter sales on to Daisy Central on your behalf.
- Perform to and achieve Key Performance Indicators as set by the business.
- Consistently achieve monthly sales targets.
- Liaise with other areas of the business to ensure that any customer service/retention/fault queries are picked up for the customer promptly by the relevant department.
- Update and log any correspondence, sales, opportunities and cases on our in-house CRM system.
- Previous Sales Experience is not necessary, as we will provide training and development
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Proven dedicated work ethic
- Self-motivated and organised
- Computer literate
- Ability to work as part of a team, use own initiative and pay attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Confident and resilient
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Willingness to learn & self-develop
Why work for Daisy Communications?
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products