- Chester St, Birmingham B6, UK
We are the UK’s #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
We help c. 84,000 direct customers – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their customers, suppliers and teams.
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their communications needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with all of the major telecommunications networks and suppliers, meaning we’ll always get the best deal in the market for our customers.
This role is working within one of our Daisy Brands – Voice Mobile.
The purpose of the role is to call and offer renewals to customers that had previously enquired via web portals or had previously been a customer of Voice Mobile.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08:30/9 - 17:00/17:30
- Pro-active call management to eligible customers whom have enquired on our upgrade checker site.
- Warm leads provided through CRM system database.
- Utilise information provided by customer and network to renew their current EE contract.
- Using company CRM system to build a prospect database pipeline.
- Promote current offers to new and existing customers.
- Acquire new customers to Voice Mobile’s client base.
- Maintain a tidy and organized work space.
- Understand and follow strict data protection rules.
- Use in house CRM system safely and compliantly.
- Previous sales experience advantageous but not a necessity. Will consider candidates with no sales experience providing they can demonstrate reasons and ability to pursue a career in sales.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to motivate self and peers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Why work for Daisy Communications?
We might have more than 500 employees, but we value every single one of them and their contribution which has helped us become one of the UK’s leading business communications providers. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and we like to say thank you with benefits and incentives as well as learning and development opportunities to help them grow with us.
- You’ve got an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading business communications providers
- With us, there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. Our in-house Learning & Development team regularly run training sessions, coach staff and offer the chance to gain career-enhancing qualifications
- We like to reward hard work. We give you access to our fantastic Daisy Deals benefits scheme, as well as a whole host of work incentives – just some of the ways we like to say thank you
- If sales appeals to you or you’re already a seasoned sales professional, our commission structure is extremely competitive and offers fantastic rewards
- We know that the 9-5 isn’t for everyone, so we operate a flexible working policy for our staff
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products