Service Desk Analyst - 4 on, 4 off
- Langhurst Wood Rd, Horsham RH12, UK
The Service Desk Analyst will provide support for incident resolution and request fulfilment that is customer focused in the delivery of service excellence and continual service improvement.
Right now, Daisy Corporate Services is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
The role of the Service Desk Analyst is to provide support to the team in line with individual and team objectives and goals. They will adopt a customer centric approach and be accountable for delivering value to the customer and the customer relationship.
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm, 4 on, 4 off shift pattern
Salary: Up to £23,000
The Service Desk Analyst will look to deliver an exceptional experience to Daisy’s high-profile customer base through a proactive and well executed approach to management of customer queries and service delivery.
They will provide support for incident resolution and request fulfillment that is customer focused in the delivery of service excellence and continual service improvement.
They will support the team in line with individual and team objectives and goals. They will adopt a customer centric approach and be accountable for delivering value to the customer and the customer relationship.
- Ensuring all Incidents and Service Requests are accurately identified, categorised, prioritised and managed.
- Delivering against agreed objectives, KPIs and SLAs.
- Collaborating with the wider operational, account and 3rd party teams to resolve customer tickets.
- Adoption of documented processes and procedures to support working practices. Adoption of the Daisy values and behaviours.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Drive, self-motivation and ability to work under own initiative
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Previous customer service experience
- Good relationship building skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving abilities
- Experience on an IT and/or Telecoms Service Desk
- Exposure to products and services supported by the desk
- Knowledge and experience working with ITSM tools such as Service Now
- An understanding of ITIL v3
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products