Sales Support Advisor
- 166 Handford Rd, Ipswich IP1 2BH, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions has a thrilling opportunity for Sales Support Advisor to join us based in Ipswich office on a permanent basis.
Working at DWS is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable. So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
The purpose of this Sales Support role is to build and maintain cohesive relationships with Business Partners and to be responsible for sales order processing and internal account management on their behalf.
- Outbound calling all new Business Partners in line with New Partner Onboarding Plan.
- Contacting top 10 Partners daily regarding stock orders, new kit arrivals and general customer care.
- Contacting all Partners regulary to confirm receipt and awareness of Network monthly packages, updates, promotions and commissions.
- Sales order processing for kit, stock enquiries and raise/maintain back orders where kit not available. Manage partner credit levels daily to reduce any financial risk to the company.
- Responding to all Partner queries efficiently and professionally, enhancing the Partner experience and providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with Account Managers, alerting them to any potential deals or issues real time.
- Liaising with networks regarding tariff and promotion queries.
- Liaising with Marketing regarding daily stock reports.
- Achieving required performance levels regarding productivity and quality.
- Assisting in the development of the Company’s overall plans and strategies
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the Corporate Intranet.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- At least 2 year’s experience in a sales/customer service environment.
- Knowledge or experience of mobile phones, devices and smartphones.
- Industry experience desirable.
- Articulate, personable and a good communicator.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Commercial Awareness.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrollment following probation into a salary pension scheme