Service Desk Analyst - Days & Nights
- Langhurst Wood Rd, Horsham RH12, UK
Do you have a strong customer service background and are looking to specialise in IT? Do you have the drive and determination to provide industry-leading service to some of the UK's largest corporate companies? If you answered yes to both those questions, Daisy Corporate Services wants you to join us as a Service Desk Analyst.
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst - Days & Nights
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £20,000 plus 20% Shift Allowance
This role will be 4 on 4 off shifts, compromising of 12 hours shifts either between 7:00am - 7:00pm or 7:00pm - 7:00am alternating days and nights.
The primary function of this role is to log new incidents/service requests reported by Daisy customers and provide a technical response, and achieving immediate resolution where possible or alternatively performing diagnostics to identify the best possible next escalation path.
This position will require a high level of attention to detail capturing all information from the customer to enable speedy diagnosis and resolutions where possible. It will also require the ability to be able to build rapport and maintain strong relationships with our customers to help drive and improve our quality of service.
- Logging new incidents and service requests received by email, telephone or customer portal
- Providing technical response to client end-users and Service Desks
- Provide immediate resolution over the phone where possible
- Completing IT and telephony system maintenance.
- Responding to monitoring alerts to identify and take appropriate action to avoid service impact.
- Escalating incidents or service requests when necessary to the appropriate internal or external skill group, ensuring effective handover of diagnostics.
- Building and maintain relationships with colleagues, client contacts and internal stakeholders i.e. service management
- Previous Customer Service experience in essential.
- Experience with Mitel, Cisco, Skype for Business, Windows Service and Active Directory is desirable.
- Technical helpdesk experience with a proven ability to perform technical diagnostics is desirable.
- Demonstrable understanding of and ability to work with ICT and technologies is desirable.
- The ability to communicate with clients on a technical level to provide resolutions.
- Strong attention to detail to be able to capture all information from customers
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customer to drive and improve our quality of service.
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products