- Langhurst Wood Rd, Horsham RH12, UK
We are seeking a self-driven and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to provide support to our busy, fast-paced Corporate Services marketing team. This role will be ideal for a candidate with strong organisation skills and experience working it an IT/marketing/sales environment.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Salary: Up to £24,000 DOE
Working Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Supporting marketing managers on campaigns
- Helping with coordinating team and company events.
- Coordinating the sales enablement and overseeing the platform for all marketing materials.
- Oversee the case study process by working with Account Managers and key agencies.
- Managing daily intranet updates
- Be responsible for marketing cost centre finances, ensuring purchase orders and budget tracker is up to date and provide monthly reports.
- Assist on the ROI reporting for the marketing activities.
- Assist with the internal employee newsletter
- Support on proofreading customer facing marketing copy
- Demonstrable marketing experience within a marketing team/environment
- Ability to understand marketing concepts.
- IT Industry experience is desirable
- Excellent proof reading skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workload
- Experience of Sharepoint is desirable.
- Ability to work to tight timescales and under pressure
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- Up to 38 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- The day off on your birthday!
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities through "Daisy University" to help you achieve your career goals.
- Access to excellent discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products