- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
We have been operating in the international voice market since inception and have become one of the leading providers of global voice, mobile and contact centre solutions. Our valuable vendor partnerships enable us to provide services to the wholesale market serving major global PTOs as well as the reseller community, with solutions available in 160 countries.
- Assist in implementation of marketing strategy to generate more business from current and new customers.
- Understand our customers and the market as this is key.
- Increase presence and brand awareness of Digital Wholesale Solutions through both digital and traditional print channels.
- Ensure a high level of accuracy with minimal revisions throughout all work produced.
- Create and implement tactical marketing initiatives in line with the agreed marketing strategy.
- Work with in-house designer and external companies when necessary, to produce marketing material, both online and in print.
- Ownership of social media channels: growing followers, posting industry news, writing content and undertaking competitor analysis and industry research.
- Work to achieve individual and team objectives driven out of requirements set by the Head of Marketing and Digital Wholesale Solutions.
- Collaborate with team to create internal and external newsletters.
- Facilitate the production and distribution of eshots, advertisements, event invitations, posters, newsletters, banners, guides and marketing collateral.
- Manage customer advocacy program (NPS).
- Maintain and update the intranet.
- Liaise with internal Product Managers and subject matter experts across the business to produce content.
- Monitor comments published about Digital Wholesale Solutions; escalating negative feedback if necessary.
- Undertake customer insight activities to acquire and retain business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the business and the telecoms and IT industry to quickly identify marketing opportunities.
- Maintain a finger on the pulse for industry and market developments.
- Ad hoc marketing and associated activities.
- Excellent written and grammatical skills essential.
- Proof reading ability required.
- Ability to send eshots.
- Knowledge of website CMS desirable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to edit PDF documents.
- Effective and efficient time management and organisational skills to meet fluid deadlines.
- Strong sense of brand value and how to influence it positively.
- Experience of organising events, exhibitions and webinars.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team, in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Think about our business from a customer perspective, outside-in.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrollment following probation into a salary pension scheme