Customer Services Administrator - Temporary (3 months)
- Templars Way, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
Digital Wholesale Solutions has a thrilling opportunity for Customer Services Administrator to join us at Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh office on a 3 months contract... So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
The Customer Services Administrator is responsible for supporting the Data Provide team with administrative tasks, order processing and taking incoming calls from the customers.
- To deliver a first class customer service using a variety of media i.e. telephone, ticketing system and emails in a high pressure environment.
- To effectively manage the customer expectation and follow through with promises made to the customer.
- To be empathetic and understanding to customer issues.
- To deal with customer complaints in a friendly, calm, professional and proactive manner.
Area of key responsibilities
- Data Provide team administrative tasks.
- Data order processing.
- Data cease processing.
- Preparation of team rotas.
- Monitoring of team task queue.
- Ad hoc admin reporting.
- Telephone cover.
- PSTN/Backup line provisioning.
- To provide the best possible customer service.
- Monitoring of various departmental mailboxes.
- Any other administrative tasks.
We are looking for an individual who
- shows an embedded passion for customer service
- has an ability to prioritise own workload.
You will have:
- A level qualification or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High work ethics
- Understanding of a Customer Service Excellence.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme