Contracts Administration Supervisor
- 220 Chester St, Birmingham B6 4AH, UK
Do you have experience supervising teams in a fast-paced office environment? Do you have a background in Sales/Finance administration and are looking for the next step up the career ladder? If you answered yes to both of those, Daisy Corporate Services is currently looking for a Contracts and Billing Supervisor to join our team.
- Job Title: Contracts and Billing Supervisor
- Location: Aston, Birmingham
- Salary: DOE
- Supervising and supporting a team of six members in a fast paced environment.
- Ensuring all contracts are prepared, using our in-house system, to the highest level of accuracy.
- Support the Sales Contracts Administration and Billing team with "business as usual" tasks
- Encouraging the professional development of your team members.
- Developing a strong relationship and liaising with a variety of internal departments including Sales, Legal, Commercial, Provisioning and Credit Control.
- Supervising the management of the Contracts inbox and ensuring the timely processing of any contracts and queries.
- Experience supervising team members in a fast-paced office environment is essential.
- Experience of Sales Contracts administration is essential.
- Knowledge of Sage 1000 is highly desirable
- Experience of developing new processes and procedures within a Company.
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong working relationships and interact effectively with colleagues and external customers across all levels.
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products