Internal Sales Executive
- Daisy House, 3 Phoenix Place, Phoenix Office Park, Nottingham, United Kingdom
Daisy Communications is an independent business providing services and solutions to businesses.
Founded by current Chairman, Matthew Riley in 2001, Daisy has grown to become the largest independent in the market. From looking after smaller businesses with a handful of employees which want great value services, to supporting medium-sized companies that are looking for a provider to take responsibility for their entire communications infrastructure, we help UK businesses survive and thrive in the midst of constant technological change.
At Daisy we recognise that the success of our business depends on the people we employ and as such we value the contribution of every single one of our 500+ employees.
Whatever our employees do – sales, marketing, customer service, finance, HR or L&D their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
Job Title: Internal Sales Executive
Salary: Up to £24,000 plus commission
- Contact and sell to all prospects whether sourced from outbound calling or from inbound leads.
- Follow the sales process to ensure that all contacts are logged and acted upon promptly.
- Have continued knowledge and understanding of all activities required in the prospect bank.
- Prepare and deliver quotes to customers in line with the sales process.
- Ensure that any variations to pricing or terms are approved via your manager.
- Secure contracts from customers.
- Ensure all orders are complete including direct debit mandates.
- Respond promptly to any customer query, concern or problem.
- Maintain a daily dialogue with your manager.
- Ensure you have a full knowledge of all the companies’ offerings.
- Prepare and deliver a weekly forecast.
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings.
- The successful applicant will have knowledge of the sales process and past experience of telephone selling
- This is a predominantly new business role and a combination of sales skills, tenacity and enthusiasm are key qualities.
- The ideal candidate will know Daisy Communications, its products and will have a passionate approach.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period