Service Desk Analyst
- Langhurst Wood Rd, Horsham RH12, UK
Do you have a strong customer service background and are looking to specialise in IT? Do you have the drive and determination to provide industry-leading service to some of the UK's largest corporate companies? If you answered yes to both those questions, Daisy Corporate Services wants you to join us as a Service Desk Analyst.
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £20,000 DOE
The Service Desk Analysts will look to deliver an exceptional experience to Daisy’s high-profile customer base through a proactive and well executed approach to management of customer queries and service delivery.
They will provide support for incident resolution and request fulfilment that is customer focused in the delivery of service excellence and continual service improvement.
They will support the team in line with individual and team objectives and goals. They will adopt a customer centric approach and be accountable for delivering value to the customer and the customer relationship.
- To provide a 'right first time' level of service which ensures customer needs and expectations are met
- To identify opportunities to maximise growth and revenue through cross selling opportunities referring where appropriate, to specialist sales teams
- Identify and escalate any process issues and offering suggestions/ideas for suitable resolutions
- Ensuring all incidents and Service Requests are accurately identified, categorised, prioritised and managed
- Delivering against agreed objectives, KPIs and SLAs
- To perform fault diagnostics for connectivity issues, including copper and broadband lines
- To be able to assist customers with simple billing queries
- Collaborating with the wider operational, account and 3rd party teams to resolve customer tickets
- Ensure clear, concise and comprehensive notes are entered onto the systems after each and every customer contact, with relevant documents attached where necessary
- Confidence in handling customer escalations, managing objections and taking ownership to get a full resolutions
- Adoption of documented processes and procedures to support working practices
- Adoption of Daisy values and behaviours
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Show dedication and ownership within the service industry
- Drive, self motivation and the ability to work under your own iniative
- Good organisational skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Good relationship building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products