Contracts and Billing Administrator
- 220 Chester St, Birmingham B6 4AH, UK
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
To join an existing team to primarily obtain Customer Purchase Orders for Sales invoices and control Sales invoicing.
The successful candidate will also contribute to part of the wider Contracts Administration team.
- Obtain from Customers/Account Managers the correct Purchase Order numbers and insert onto the Sales invoice.
- Final approval of Sales invoices to be posted from Contracts Ledger and raised in the Sales Ledger.
- Prepare Sales contracts on our in-house Contracts Administration System.
- Ensure accuracy of contracts and timely billing
- Liaise and communicate with Customers, Sales, Commercial, IT and Credit Control.
- Resolve queries regarding contract information
- Assist with the management of the inbox
- Validate orders on the in-house system
- Experience of working in a busy office/accounts environment
- Experience of contracts administration and billing is advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience of Sage 1000 would be advantageous
- Accuracy and an ability to work to tight deadlines and under your own iniative
- Ability to successfully interact with colleagues and managers both within Daisy and with customers.
- Can-do attitude
- Flexible and a good team player
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products