Contracts and Billing Administrator
- 220 Chester St, Birmingham B6 4AH, UK
Do you have a strong background in administration and are looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have experience working in Sales/Finance or are looking to specialise in this field. If you answered yes to both those questions, I am currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to join our existing team.
A strong eye for detail is essential for this role.
- Job Title: Contracts and Billing Administrator
- Location: Aston, Birmingham
- Salary: DOE
- Ensuring all invoices that are raised have a corresponding Purchase Order number.
- Resolving and reconciling any issues that may arise between billing and Sage 1000
- Supporting the Sales Contracts Administration and Billing team with "business as usual" tasks.
- Ensuring all work is completed to a high level of accuracy due to the importance of the contracts and billing department.
- Build strong working relationships and liaise frequently with other internal departments including Sales, Commercial and Credit Control.
- A strong demonstrable background in a Sales Contracts/ Finance administration position is essential.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment administering over 2,000 contracts per annum is essential.
- Knowledge of Sage 1000 is highly desirable
- Demonstrable background in billing is desirable
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst keep a strong eye for detail is essential.
- Ability to be able to communicate effectively with customers both via verbal and written means.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products