Apprentice Project Administrator
- Oakwell Way, Birstall, Batley WF17, UK
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our fast moving Projects Team delivering leading edge high value IT projects. This is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of an ambitious team that is looking to enhance it's capabilities, whilst providing you with the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. The Apprentice Project Administrator will join Daisy Corporate Services and will learn and develop skills relational to that of a competent Project Administrator. The programme will involve a structured training and development plan linked to identified skills matrix and the apprenticeship.
- Providing first class admin support to the PMO Team and the wider Projects dept when required.
- Validation of all new requests in to the PMO Dept.
- Processing requests on Daisy’s systems, Sage, Odin, Service Now, Daisy Central, plus others
- Delivery against agreed Team SLA's
- Achievement of agreed individual objectives
- Collaboration with various internal and external customers when required.
- Document validation
- Folder creation and governance
- Loading new orders into Sage 1000, Odin, Service Now & Daisy Central
- Regular administrational updating and housekeeping of existing projects
- Provide Admin Support to Management and the wider Project Dept when required to do so.
- Validate all new Project requests in line with agreed SLA’s
- Create the required Customer Folders in line with current Project Governance
- Process orders using Sage, Odin, Service Now, Daisy Central plus any other Daisy tools of choice.
- Provide support administration duties and produce reports using standard Excel tools.
- Ensure records are kept updated and accurate at all times.
- Ensure Project Office procedure is adhered to at all times.
- Liaise with respective internal and external customers to ensure delivery of first class administration.
- Ensure that all assigned resource is utilised to maximum potential.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Works well within a team environment
- Can work unsupervised
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products