- Field Based, UK Wide, United Kingdom
The primary function of this role is to drive the sales engagement for existing customers in the Finance Sector in the UK. Additionally, this role is responsible for identifying and winning new customers to Daisy using initiatives to expand Daisy's presence within the Finance sector.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate dedication, drive and ambition with an ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment. They will need to apply themselves to a diverse range of tasks, including developing, leading and executing the sales strategy into the sector and ensuring every element of Daisy proposition is promoted, progressed and optimised.
The successful candidate must be highly organised and capable of prioritising workload based on the customer's expectations. They also must demonstrate the necessary communication and interpersonal skills to interact with and present to customers at a high level. The position will require proven competent sales experience preferably within the communications/IT services sector. It will also require an understanding of the market place and the requirements of our customers.
- Growth, development and management of the existing account base.
- Acquisition of new brand names to the Daisy Portfolio.
- Manage customer relationships in order to grow and retain existing customer revenues.
- Introduce, actively promote and sell new IT services from across the Daisy Corporate Services to new and existing customers.
- Performance will be measured against pre-defined targets for growth of the existing and new customer margin.
- The Account Management role is to manage each assigned customer through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face customer reviews and re-sign meetings.
- Prepare and submit all documentation relating to existing customer contracts to enable changes to be made as/when required.
- Prepare and maintain on CRM a monthly forecast and pipeline reports to your direct report for inclusion in the sales forecast.
- Pro-actively manage defined customers to ensure that customer service expectations across the organisation are being met.
- Build new and maintain existing customer relationships
- Aid in the processing and prompt payment of invoices by your customer base.
- Manage and update customer records on Daisy's internal CRM system and contract system
- Be customer focused with an approach that is co-operative and flexible whilst maintaining a diplomatic and organised approach.
- Sales experience preferred within the communications/IT services sector.
- Experience in creating, managing and negotiating and closing service contracts
- Demonstrate key relationships with market leading vendors such as Cisco, Mitel and HP
- An understanding of the market place and the requirements of our customers.
- Clearly articulate how IT solutions deliver Customer Business Value
- Degree standard (desirable) OR significant demonstrable experience in the Finance Sector.
- Be able to establish consistent thorough pipeline management, of at least three times target in any given period.
- Be able to deliver against all key commission plan targets
- Be able to demonstrate clear sales ability with proven targets
- Be able to accurately forecast monthly commitment
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products