Telephone Account Manager
- Brindley Rd, Stretford, Manchester M16, UK
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
The Telephone Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for identifying opportunities across Daisy's product portfolio within their account base. The successful candidate will develop key relationships across accounts and actively seek to understand their business requirements both short and long term, providing excellent customer service in all transactions.
- To consistently achieve set weekly and monthly activity and revenue/profit targets that will be reviewed and amended in line with business requirements.
- To develop existing customer base.
- Have input into the strategy used in promote and sell through any product
- To deliver a first class level of customer service to your clients by ensuring you follow through all aspects of the sales process and this will be managed against KPIs.
- Daily contact with regular accounts and building key customer relationships
- Giving constant market information to accounts
- Report and analyse if accounts progress to sales manager
- Dealing with any account issues with the sales managers
- Work with internal departments to ensure all areas of the account are being run effectively / projects within timeline
- Identify opportunities within your account base across Daisy's portfolio
- Advise and consult with customers to define and achieve value add for them.
- Computer skills including experience of Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to learn new process and systems in a fast paced environment (training provided on the internal systems used)
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive telephone manner with timely response to customer queries in order to resolve these
- Experience of working in a team and across departments
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of strategic thinking that will enable the maximisation of Daisy's portfolio opportunities from the account base
- Sales experience preferable in a targeted sales environment.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products