CPE Dispatch Engineer
- Bennet Rd, Reading RG2, UK
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing requests with varying complexity for delivering new CPE for circuits or making changes to existing circuits, whilst simultaneously working closely with Daisy Business Units to provide a technical resource for troubleshooting provisioned customer CPE termination equipment. The role will also include troubleshooting complex incidents and service requests reported by Daisy customers and performing second line diagnostics to resolve or identify the best possible solution. You will also be required to assist in training the team to improve their knowledge.
You will also be required to communicate with the team and have technical understanding of the complexities of the tickets received into the team, assisting where needed to ensure tickets are managed and progressed correctly within the appropriate SLAs, KPI's and CSAT.
The role will require a flexible and enthusiastic individual who is able to apply all company and departmental policies, procedures and work instructions to their daily tasks, and who can proactively contribute to identify improvements.
- Dispatch and bring live of Customer CPE and Defined OLA's
- Provide 2nd line support for customer technical services including monitoring, incidents, changes and appropriate service requests within agreed service hours and to agreed service levels.
- Establish effective working relationships with key parties from internal stakeholders to external suppliers; encourage stakeholder engagement and drive high quality working relationships.
- Assist in training the team to advance their skills.
- Work with your manager to manage escalations or complex requests from all sources regarding fulfillment, communicating and engaging other parties (including 3rd parties) as required.
- Delivering new CPE for circuits / making changes to existing circuits.
- Troubleshooting complex incidents and service requests.
- CCNA working towards CCNP working knowledge and experience required with demonstrable working experience
- Previous experience of technical support on networking products with the ability to articulate and document work that has been undertaken.
- Experience in configuring Cisco, Huawei and Juniper routers
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Exposure to ITIL best practice and certification in ITIL in foundation is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills to enable you to priorities and deliver to tight deadlines
- A positive, confident and client centric approach to work, with a desire to deliver consistently high quality service
- Attention to detail
- Experience in team working to deliver excellent results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products