Business Support Executive
- Phoenix Pl, Nottingham NG8, UK
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
Right now, Daisy Corporate Services is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
Job Title: Business Support Executive
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £21,000 + OTE
The successful candidate will provide internal business support to the External Account Managers / Directors and the associated diverse range of customers.
The ideal candidate will be capable of delivery first class customer service, be solution orientated and ambitious.
- Provide a solution orientated point of contact for customers
- General sales administration including, but not limited to, CRM Maintenance, Validation Management, Order Processing Tools and Expediting.
- Provide an 'Out of Office' service to nominated account management.
- Provide administrative support in relation to creating quotes across all Daisy Solutions - offering solutions and alternatives as appropriate or handing off to sales specialists as required.
- To be a primary point of contact for deal registration requests
- To take an active role in Vendor Training and assist Daisy in the maintenance of accreditations
- To assist in the production of Order Forms and work with the appropriate delivery entities to deliver solutions 'on time, in full'
- Expedite orders to completion
- Customer specific reporting
- Customer specific monthly pricing
- Customer specific stock management
- Demonstrate awareness of opportunities when talking to the client base and ensure that these are routed appropriately to maximise penetration into the account
- Take an active role in the resolution of invoice queries
- Own the product return process
- Schedule meetings at the request of either the customer or the account manager/director
- Support/maintain the client's profile in the e-commerce portals
- Excellent customer service skills
- Pleasant and professional communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, confident and mature approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Microsoft business tools - Office and Skype
- Ability to prioritise workload to achieve customer satisfaction
- Strong interest in ICT and solutions
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products