Business Support Executive
- Phoenix Pl, Nottingham NG8, UK
Are you looking for your first step into Sales Account Management? Are you passionate about IT and Telecoms?
Our Business Support Executive role provides essential internal sales support to our Account Managers/Directors and their associated diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity to take your first step onto the Account Management career ladder with the chance to work with well-know corporate companies. A can-do attitude is essential for this role with the flexibility to adapt to any changes and challenges whilst also providing first class customer service to our customers.
Job Title: Business Support Executive
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £21,000 + OTE
- Act as a solution orientated point of contact for our customers
- General sales administration including, but not limited to, CRM Maintenance, Validation Management, Order Processing Tools and Expediting.
- Provide an 'Out of Office' service to nominated account management.
- Provide administrative support in relation to creating quotes across all Daisy Solutions - offering solutions and alternatives as appropriate or handing off to sales specialists as required.
- To take an active role in Vendor Training and assist Daisy in the maintenance of accreditations
- To assist in the production of Order Forms and work with the appropriate delivery entities to deliver solutions 'on time, in full'
- Expedite orders to completion
- Customer specific reporting, monthly pricing and stock management
- Demonstrate awareness of opportunities when talking to the client base and ensure that these are routed appropriately to maximise penetration into the account
- Excellent customer service skills
- Pleasant and professional communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, confident and mature approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Microsoft business tools - Office and Skype
- Ability to prioritise workload to achieve customer satisfaction
- Strong interest in ICT and solutions
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products