Service Desk Analyst
- Oakwell Way, Birstall, Batley WF17, UK
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
The key role of a Service Desk Analyst is to provide first line support and offer problem resolution to external customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via the phone and email with the aim of exceeding KPIs/SLAs.
The Service Desk is also focused on the continuous improvement of service for our customers. It is also key to be able to build appropriate relationships with customers and colleagues around the business.
- Logging and categorising calls on the call logging system with high standards of detail
- Proactive in providing feedback to the user regarding an issue until a resolution can be found.
- Liaising with intermediate support teams within the department and also third party companies
- Record clearly and concisely the fault and resolution at a detailed level and in line with any timescales set out in the Service Level Agreement
- To manage the support provision from any third party suppliers
- To provide trend analysis from Service Desk software including assisting with daily/weekly reports
- To provide customers regular updates and agree call resolution before closure
- Making sure that a suitable level of first time fixes is achieved without escalating the proble
- Housekeeping tasks, monitoring, checking and dispensing fixes for known issues as small as they be
- Escalate unresolved incidents to second line support teams
- Contribute effectively to the establishment and maintenance of the departmental knowledge base
- A good technical knowledge of Windows 7, 8 & 10.
- Windows Server and MS Exchange Administration/support including Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- Remote Control Software i.e. VNC, Dameware, Bomgar
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with both customers and colleagues
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry
- Strong analytical/problem solving abilities, especially in relation to continual service improvement
- Network folder access permissions and configurations
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products