IP Voice Service Desk Advisor
- Princess Way, Prudhoe NE42, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
We have been operating in the international voice market since inception and have become one of the leading providers of global voice, mobile and contact centre solutions. Our valuable vendor partnerships enable us to provide services to the wholesale market serving major global PTOs as well as the reseller community, with solutions available in 160 countries.
To provide first line contact for Digital Wholesale Solutions partners relating to the Wholesale IP Voice product. Helping resellers with first line checks and diagnostics and where relevant escalating queries to the second line teams via a fault case.
Providing a right first time level of service ensuring the customer expectations are met.
- First level technical support for DWS resellers.
- To build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers, establishing and building strong relationships with other departments.
- Liaising with customers therefore requiring excellent customer communication skills.
- To be able to liaise with internal teams to escalate, obtain and provide updates for resellers.
- To assist other Technical staff and engineers involved in projects, and to work with management in the assignment of technical tasks where required.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of completed allocated work.
- Work closely with the provisioning and support teams to identify responsibilities for ticket escalations.
- To be committed to working as part of an effective team within the service desk team.
- Respond to E-mails and Phone calls for support from resellers.
- Support resellers with placing orders and activating number ports.
- Process orders for reseller hardware/add on services.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills; be an effective communicator across all levels of the organization.
- To have exceptional communication and negotiating skills.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team with limited guidance.
- Be able to work within a fast paced environment within the service industry.
- Competent with all Microsoft packages.
- Good questioning and listening skills.
- High Attention to detail.
- Can do Attitude.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrollment following probation into a salary pension scheme