Management Information Analyst
- Lindred Rd, Brierfield, Nelson, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
The primary role is to design, produce and continually improve the Management Information that is used to allow informed decision making. The role will involve collating data from various systems and business units into an overarching set of key performance indicators. The role will also involve producing performance, cost and billing reports to facilitate some of our commercial and financial agreements with our key suppliers.
This is a new team.
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly KPI reports
- Utlise various data feeds and extracts to collate the relevant information
- Investigate trends within the data and present recommendations when required
- Produce detailed billing reports to facilitate supplier agreements where required
- Assist product and finance teams when required
- Produce analysis and assessment to understand success of various go to market propositions
- Have a flexible approach to working in change environment, including assisting with other teams external to the Finance function.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Working knowledge of MSoffice (Excel & Access bias).
- SQL Query experience
- Power BI experience
- Sound understanding of the telecoms industry and services
- Understanding of an Indirect business model.
- Experience of working in a process improvement environment.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Must be able to work to deadlines, under own initiative and as part of a small team
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutioins?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme