HV Select Project Co-ordinator
- Lindred Rd, Brierfield, Nelson, UK
Digital Wholesale Solutions was established in 2001 and now serves over 2,200 partners in the UK and worldwide. As a 100% Channel-focused business, we help our partners navigate the convergence of IT, telecoms and cloud with a constantly-evolving portfolio offering connectivity, mobile, unified communications and more.
Working as part of the Daisy Group of Companies, we have forged strategic partnerships with the UK’s major carriers and suppliers, allowing our partners to benefit from fantastic pricing on market-leading products. We work with the biggest and the best in the industry, which is why we are able to offer such extensive choice for all of our partners.
We have been operating in the international voice market since inception and have become one of the leading providers of global voice, mobile and contact centre solutions. Our valuable vendor partnerships enable us to provide services to the wholesale market serving major global PTOs as well as the reseller community, with solutions available in 160 countries.
To plan and deliver the smooth transition of customers from one platform to another. Respond to all customer requests efficiently and professionally, providing excellent customer service at all times to ensure the overall success of this project.
- The role involves placing new orders to migrate customers from one platform to another.
- It involves updating internal platforms, systems and third party portals.
- There will be significant communication with internal departments, suppliers and Digital Wholesale Solutions customers to ensure a smooth end to end process of the migration of assets.
- Ensure all systems are kept fully updated for each action and the Digital Wholesale Solutions customers are provided with regular and proactive updates.
- Liaise with Digital Wholesale Solutions customers and Suppliers to resolve order processing issues, providing regular and proactive updates.
- Organise and schedule engineer visits where applicable.
- Assist with the booking of training for on boarding of customers when required.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Telecoms experience would be beneficial, including knowledge of porting although training will be provided.
- Order management experience desirable.
- Previous customer service experience desirable.
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written.
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn and adaptable to change.
- Has a keen eye for detail accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be well organised and able to work to deadlines and manage own tasks efficiently.
- Be prepared to own an issue and see through to resolution by liaising with internal departments, suppliers and providing regular updates to the customer.
- The ability to work under pressure and multi task and not drop the ball.
- Experience of working in a busy, fast paced call centre would be desirable.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Strong team player but able to work independently.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office.
What are the benefits of working at Digital Wholesale Solutions?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Digital Wholesale Solutions is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrollment following probation into a salary pension scheme