- Customer Site, Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
As part of it's services portfolio, Daisy Corporate Services provides on-site third line support to our customers.
The role of the successful candidate will be to be the support, maintenance and liaison for our customers clients. The onsite engineer will be required to perform BAU tasks alongside the team.
As an on premise representative of the IT services function, effective communication with Daisy and our customers IT colleagues and the clients IT users is vital in maintaining a high customer service perception.
- Respond to, and accept, any reasonable request from the Group Head of DevOps that is within the skillset.
- Adhere to all documented processes relevant to our Customer.
- Ensure all tasks are completed and all appropriate documentation/reporting is updated.
- Updating of ITSMS records relating to calls (incident or service requests).
- Call handling of escalated requests for service
- Service Level Management of incidents within the infrastructure engineer's ITSMS queue.
- Provide technical diagnosis and resolution of incident placed into the DevOps queue.
- Accurate updates to any calls within the Daisy IT Service Management system.
- Establishing priorities with the user when a request for service is placed in line with the defined priority statements
- Validating any Service Request raised via the Service Desk or triaged from another resolver
- Escalating and updating the Daisy Customer Service Account Manager and the Group Head of DevOps if related to a P1 or P2 incident.
- Managing perceptions to ensure they are accurate in the Customer user community
- Ensure that any errors or accuracies noted within documented process or work instructions related to the service are raised appropriately, updated and re-issued using the appropriate version.
- Ensure that the appropriate level of Quality Assurance standards are used
- Accept additional responsibilities as specifically requested by the Service Desk Supervisor or line manager.
- Ensure that a professional, courteous and proactive service is delivered to the client at all times
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- If you are a Manager of staff, you must ensure:
- Your team are aware of their security responsibilities & know how to access Daisy Group Security Policies hosted on the Intranet;
- The principles listed with the Daisy Group Security Policy Statement document are embedded within the operations of your team.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Through knowledge of the Azure stack on and hosted in Azure is essential and this includes:
- Azure Networking
- Azure Storage
- Azure AD
- Automation in PD
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 Administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CSCS Card Holder
- Trained in ITIL best practice
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products