Credit Risk Administrator
- Lindred Rd, Nelson, Brierfield, Nelson, UK
Daisy Communications is an independent business providing services and solutions to businesses.
Founded by current Chairman, Matthew Riley in 2001, Daisy has grown to become the largest independent in the market. From looking after smaller businesses with a handful of employees which want great value services, to supporting medium-sized companies that are looking for a provider to take responsibility for their entire communications infrastructure, we help UK businesses survive and thrive in the midst of constant technological change.
At Daisy we recognise that the success of our business depends on the people we employ and as such we value the contribution of every single one of our 500+ employees.
Whatever our employees do – sales, marketing, customer service, finance, HR or L&D their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 37.5 Hours per week
We are seeking a Credit Administrator to join a well-established and dynamic Credit team.
As a Credit Administrator you will be part of a very successful and motivated team. Your key objectives will be to deliver against cash collection, aged debt reduction and improve external debt collection; whilst maintaining high customer service standards.
- Maintaining and improving Bad Debt KPI performance;
- Maintaining and compiling KPI and Batch performance analysis;
- Maximising Cash Collections through resolution of customer account queries - through calls in to Daisy AND via 3rd Party feedback;
- External debt relationship management;
- Ensuring all files are sent accurately to external debt agencies;
- Ensuring all files sent to external agencies are also reviewed for appropriateness;
- Handling and progressing appropriate escalated legal action in co-operation with external Legal Partners;
- Ensuring constant progression of all accounts throught the ‘Post Cease’ legal escalation cycle;
- Ensuring all liquidation and administration details are processed, and credits raised as appropriate;
- Establishing communication with internal and external colleagues;
- Liaising with internal sales staff to obtain missing credit information and answer queries
- As a confident systems user you will pull Credit Reference Agency reports and using set criteria either pass, fail or escalate the customers order.
- Your eye for detail will support you in performing Anti Money Laundering and Customer checks,
- Participate in Team Meetings
- Promote excellent Customer Service at all times
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload in a target driven environment
- At all times demonstrate confidentiality, conscientiousness and trustworthiness
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Pro-active attitude to account management
- Excellent follow-up skills and a positive attitude at all times
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also part of a team, in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A high energy level with creative problem solving abilities
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period