UC&C Sales Specialist
- Field Based, UK Wide, United Kingdom
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
Right now, Daisy Corporate Services is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our Sales team.
Job Title: UC&C Sales Specialist
Role: Permanent, Full Time
The UC & C Sales Specialist is an expert advisor on the Daisy UC & C portfolio, including Mitel, Unify, Gamma and Avaya supporting account managers with their clients and sourcing new business opportunities to sell to a target customer base of 250 approx, 2,000 users in both private and public sector.
The role involves helping to create opportunity through understanding an organisation desired outcomes and use their skills for technical and sales qualification of opportunities and commercial negotiation with suppliers and customers. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of product and industry knowledge to customers and team members and an ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- To become a subject matter expert for Daisy UC & C solutions, demonstrating product and industry credibility to customers and internal teams
- To consistently achieve monthly sales targets
- To identify and drive proactive engagement into the Daisy account base and new logo accounts
- To understand customer business objectives and match these to relevant technology solutions
- To understand customer technical and commercial requirements, build and present solutions that meet these requirements
- To articulate Daisy’s value proposition
- To negotiate sales transactions
- To build strong internal relationships integral to facilitating a strong team environment
- To accurately report sales forecast using relevant company systems
- To achieve relevant sales and vendor certifications
- Good understanding of Daisy UC & C Portfolio, including Mitel, Unify, Gamma and Avaya
- Good understanding of UC & C market place including key competition
- 3cm deep understanding of complementary technologies such as LAN switching, wireless LAN, SIP, Fixed Voice, WAN, Cloud, IaaS
- Excellent communication skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups
- Able to set goals and standards of performance in order to achieve short, medium and long term objectives
- Ability to build strong internal relationships
- Experience of working in a team and across departments
- Commercial structuring and negotiation
- Driven individual looking for progression with a strong work ethic
- Computer skills including experience of Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Extensive Sales experience
- Proven track record achieving sales targets
- Good proposal writing skills
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products